MENU

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Welcome to Tots and Tantrums


I've always loved to write but I fall in and out of love with blogging on the reg. I guess it could be down to the fact I've never really found my niche until now. 

When George entered the world on 10-09-2014 my whole world changed. I became what I feared most, I became a baby bore, you've just go to look at my Facebook to see that, we don't mean to do it though, we just can't help ourselves.

With George developing into this funny, clever and mischievous toddler, and another baby on the way I wanted to try something new. I've been toying with the idea of Tots and Tantrums for a while now and since my maternity leave starts this Friday, I thought there's no time like the present. I must be mad because I'm going to have my hands full as it is come January without trying to make my mark on the internet as well! 

So here I am, ready to talk about what life is like with a newborn and a toddler!

Wish me luck! 

Rachael xo

No comments :

Post a Comment